Contributors

Friday, April 3, 2009

Lazy Day

So I was just sitting here at work....
Waiting for some perk....

Yet there was none.
No work to be done.

Homework tugging my sleeve,
Maybe some exercise (wheeze)?

Nah, I'd rather just be content
Sitting here, my buns making a dent

As they afffffffix to the chair at my desk
My eyes longing for a rest.

No date tonight. No pressure. No sweat.
No worry for a second date to set.

Tonight will be mine to whatsoever
Thing I fancy to discover.

Still, I'm open to a change of plans
Should that change include a man (wink, wink)

So here's to hopes for a rescue;
Perhaps some fun too.

Cheers to having a great weekend!
With plans(?), fun(definitely), and friends(heh heh)

3 comments:

Honey said...

So what did you do??

Honey said...

and btw, I had the LAMEST social life at BYU as a "single". It truly is a miracle that Ryan and I found each other. So just have fun!

Unknown said...

Um what did I do....I don't remember. Friday night I was at the library then decided that was soooooooooo lame and left. Then miraculously got an invite to a party and then had a friend over for a movie and some snacks. Then I spent Saturday's conference with some girls and Sunday's in SLC with some other friends. It was a great weekend.