Contributors

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Slightly Sane Spring Schedule

So upon going to work and classes today and yesterday, marking the start of the new Spring Term, I discovered that my social life will continue in its "on hold" status. My week is as follows:

Mondays and Wednesdays: 9am-2pm Classes; 2-5pm Work; then more than likely the library for hours to do homework.

Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:30am-2:30pm Work; 4-6:30pm Class; then, once again to the library for homework.

Fridays: 8am-12pm Work; 12-2pm Class; then probably to the library, or finally elsewhere, but more often than not a few hours with Brother Lee.

So my days are pretty packed again. The work load is going to be double since the term is only half as long as a normal. I am looking forward to these classes, however. I'm taking Intro to PR, Modern Art History, and Intro to Astronomy. They are all very intense classes and I already feel behind, but I'm excited. I'll work really hard and then play summer term (heh heh).

Enough with that. I just got back from Moab this past weekend!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!! I had a blast with some friends. We camped for three days and two nights in Moab. We just went hiking, but it was soooo gorgeous. We hiked all the major arches in Arches National Park. I didn't know it was going to be so windy, but to form those beautiful arhces it makes sense. I also got the first tan lines of the season and look forward to making more throughout the sunny days here inUtah. Here are some pics.









2 comments:

Honey said...

Sounds like a spring term at BYU. You know, I met Ryan spring term of my junior year. . . ;)

glad the tent worked out. And, I just got my first tan lines today, too! Yay for sunshine!

Christina said...

Moab looks like fun! Good luck with your Spring schedule!